RIVER RAFTING ON THE WHITE SALMON
with Wet Planet White Water.
WHITE SALMON RIVER RAFTING
Designated for protection under the Wild and Scenic Rivers Act, a White Salmon River rafting trip is a breathtaking combination of whitewater and scenery. Fed by natural springs flowing from the glaciers of Mt. Adams, the White Salmon River cascades through narrow, cliff lined basalt canyons before heading out into the warm sunshine of a forested valley.
Throughout the amazing White Salmon white water rafting trip, rafters are treated to continuous class III - IV rapids that challenge even our most adventurous whitewater rafting guests. In between the rapids, you will have a chance to view lava formed rock walls, float alongside the rafts in crystal clear pools, and watch for wildlife in forests that are only accessible from the river. This incredible whitewater rafting trip is highlighted by a vertical plunge over the legendary 10' high Husum Falls (dependent on water levels).
River Rafting Package details:
- For Ages 10+
- Trips are on the White Salmon, WA river
- Class III-IV.
- Available April - October
- Receive 15% off the summer lodging rate (9% tax not included).
- Receive a discounted rafting rate of $50/person - regularly $65/person (7% WA tax not included).
- 15% discount valid for 1 night stay. Add additional nights are at the regular seasonal rate.
- This packaged can not be combined with any other offer or discount.
- Lodging is based on availabilty. Advanced reservations recommended.
- Package pricing subject to change without notice.
Daily Trip Times
Choose from a 9AM or 1:30PM trip.
Call 541.352.6692 to arrange your group adventure!